Wednesday 18 June 2014

Pro Makeup Kit Purchases

Hey guys! So, so, so, sorry for the complete lack of recent posts! Very recently, I decided to start building up my professional makeup kit, and having ordered it today, I also managed to get my first commission as a freelance makeup artist (in two weeks time). Well, I'm probably stretching the truth a little, I'm doing makeup and hair for a friend who will be attending a wedding. I was happy to do it for free as I want to build up a portfolio, but she insisted she would rather pay, which was very sweet of her. I have wanted to try bridal hair and makeup for ages now, and I'm so excited that I finally get to! So, this week, I decided to start finalising the contents of my kit, and I thought I would share with you what I purchased! I'm really quite nosey so I love seeing what makeup other people put into their kits! Here goes (the incredibly extensive) list! 

Brushes

- Bobbi Brown Mini Face Blender Brush
- Bobbi Brown Mini Foundation Brush
- Bobbi Brown Mini Concealer and Eyeshadow Shading Brush
- Bobbi Brown Eyeliner Brush
- Bobbi Brown Eyebrow Brush
- Sheer Cover Sheer Coverage Powder Brush
- Sheer Cover Angled Blusher Brush
- Sheer Cover Concealer/Lip Brush
- bareMinerals Full Coverage Flawless Face Brush

Skincare
- Benefit Total Moisture
- Garnier Micellar Water

Face
- Revlon Photoready Primer
- Clinique Anti-Redness Primer
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Benefit That Gal Brightening Primer
- Three Bobbi Brown Stick Foundations (in the shades Porcelain, Cool Beige, and Honey)
- Benefit Posietint
- Loreal Lumi Magique Highlighter
- Seventeen Tan Liquid Glow Bronzer
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (in the shade Wild Rose)
- bareMinerals Warmth Powder
- bareMinerals Translucent Mineral Veil Setting Powder

Eyes
- Stila In The Light Eyeshadow Palette (to use for eyeliner, and eyebrow filling, too)
- 32 Colour Eyeshadow Palette (palettes stored at bottom of case)
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (in the shade Navy)
- Clinique Quickliner Pencil (in the shade 11, Black/Brown)
- Mac Brow Set (in the shade Beguile)
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- Climique High Impact Mascara
- Sheer Cover Lash Extending Fibres
- Sheer Cover Lengthening Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Smoky Eye Mascara
- Collection's Clear Lash and Brow Set

Lips
- Collection Transparent Lipliner
- Collection Pure Gloss Clear Lipgloss
- Neal's Yard Lipgloss (in the shade Goji Berry)
- Bobbi Brown Lipgloss (in the shade Rose Sugar)
- Clinique Superbalm Gloss (in the shade Raspberry)
- Yves Saint Laurent Sheer Candy Lipstick (in the shade Coco Givree)
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick (in the shade Nude Rose)
- Mac Satin Lipstick (in the shade Brave)
(I still need to make a purchase for two more Mac Lipsticks, in the shades Poodle Pink, and Mac Red).

Extras (stored at bottom of case)
- Mac Brush Cleanser
- Mac Fixing Spray
- Pack of 100 Cotton Pads
- Cotton Buds
- Makeup Wipes
- Makeup Powder Puffs
- Hypoallergenic Makeup Sponges
- Stretchy Black Hair Band
- Eyelash Curlers
- Pencil Sharpener
- Tweezers
- Eyelure Eyelash Glue
- Pack of 10 False Strip Eyelashes (in the style Natural)
- Pack of Individual False Eyelashes
- Small Pack of Tissues

Makeup Storage Case


The case itself opens up like this...

So, now that my bank card has a dirty great makeup shaped dent in the funds, I can now rest peacefully at night comforted by the knowledge that I have all the makeup a girl could possibly need for professional makeup application. I hope you guys have had fun reading this (I had a lot of fun buying it!), and I cannot wait to be able to start using it. Hope you guys are having a great week!

Sammii-Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment