Thursday 31 July 2014

Collections - my Bobbi Brown collection!

Hey guys! Apologies for being a bit rubbish with any recent posts. I've had an awful lot going on in my personal life to have been able to write anything of late. However, I'm really trying to pick it back up again if you will be tolerant enough to bear with me! 
So in any case that you've seen any recent beauty blogs, you might have noticed the collections tags going around. For instance, these beauty collections could be Mac lipsticks, any high street product collections, or really whatever you like, as long as it falls into the same category. So for my collections post, I'm going to show you guys my current Bobbi Brown collection! I would love to be a Makeup Artist on the Bobbi Brown counters, so I am buying into their products a lot to get to know all of their products and brushes really well, so that after I've qualified from college I can hopefully manage to bag an interview with the company and not do too terribly! Who knows, I may even get a job! We can all dream!

So this is all the makeup and brushes from Bobbi Brown that I have. I'm going to include a few close ups just to give you a little more in-depth insight and not to confuse you by trying to explain from this one picture! 

(Top L-R)
- Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil
- Bobbi Brown Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover
- Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Hydrating Face Cream
- Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Eye Cream
(Bottom L-R)
- Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Porcelain
- Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Cool Beige
- Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Honey
- Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation in Warm Sand

- Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Nude Rose
- Bobbi Brown Lipgloss in Rose Sugar
- Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner
And
- Bobbi Brown Makeup Brushes, 
- Eyebrow Brush
- Face Blender
- Mini Foundation Brush
- Mini Eyeliner Brush
- Concealer and Eyeshadow Brush

For blush, I have the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Wild Rose.

A final item to my Bobbi Brown collection, I have the Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful book! 

As for other products that I have my eye on, in any case that you might be interested, is the Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder. I love bronzer in the warm summer season but at the moment £30 on a bronzer is a little pricey for me, as I'm currently saving to buy my son Rhys a baby support seat. I just can't justify spending money on myself when my son needs things for his development! 

I hope you've liked having a good nose at my Bobbi Brown collection! Please let me know of any must-have Bobbi Brown products that you adore! 

Sammii-Jane x








No comments:

Post a Comment