Wednesday 27 August 2014

Clinique Quickliner

Hey guys! So, I don't know if you'll have heard of Clinique's Quickliner. It's a relatively old product, however I have only just discovered it, and am loving it so much I wanted to create a post on it! 


bought the Quickliner (RRP £15) from one of my local Clinique beauty counters quite a while ago, but then let it slip into the depths of my eye makeup storage, and sort of just forgot about it I guess?! It is something I am deeply regretting now though as this product is just so, so good!
I bought the shade black/brown as I find that to be the most flattering for people with light hair and skin colouring. It is actually really well pigmented and honestly appears to be just as bold as a liquid or gel eyeliner. I applied the Quickliner today not really expecting too much. I was just using it to create an initial outline to trace over with a liquid liner, but the line that this made was so strong I didn't need to. If I had wanted quite a defined eyeliner look I would have just left it at that, but I then used the smudge stick to make it appear softer, which just looked super flattering against the saddle-brown and chocolate-brown eyeshadow combo I had applied previously. The pigmentation and the smudge stick of the Quickliner make this so easy to apply, and I would definitely buy this again. Honestly, it is so, so easy and quick, you could do this on a bus. Not that I recommend that if you have the option not to! In all seriousness, this is a really lovely product.

Sammii-Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment