Tuesday 29 September 2015

Autumn 2015 Beauty Favourites

Hello everybody! 

So today I wanted to share with you my Autumn Beauty Favourites. As you all know, Autumn is my favourite season, and I really love autumnal fashion and beauty so I thought it would be fun to share with you what I've been loving!


First things first - I LOVE MY BEAUTY BLENDER. HOW GOOD ARE THESE OMGOMGOMG. I've never used a beauty blender before as I always thought they were little overpriced, overhyped makeup sponges. But seriously, these are so good and they make my foundation look seamless and flawless and you honestly wouldn't be able to tell I was wearing any at all with how natural the beauty blender makes it look. I'm never going back to foundation brushes again, it just wouldn't look as good as it does with the beauty blender. I'm hooked!

I've also recently bought Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (my shade is Vanille Clair) and I bought it as it was recommended by many a beauty blogger as a good dupe for my Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation. Honestly I really like this Bourjois Foundation and it really is a great dupe for like a quarter of the price of the Benefit one! 

I have been using the above tub of Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask for years, as it's only £1, and you can get in Poundland, 99p Store, Home Bargains, B&M, and Wilkinsons. It's such a cheap product that always leaves my hair feeling really nice and when the weather starts to get colder, I become more reliant on this hair mask than ever before. It's so effective for such a cheap price!


I've also been loving my MUA Bronze and Sculpt Contour Kit. These little beauties are only a fiver, with a highly pigmented cocoa brown bronzer, and a shimmery champagne gold highlight. Again, it's so natural and beautiful, and the compact is presented so nicely as well as it bring such a great product.


As for nails, OPI Nail Lacquer in the shade 'In a Holidaze' is a beautiful deep wine shade, which is so perfect for this season. It looks so nice on and I just think it's so beautiful.

I've also been really loving Lush's Karma Fragrance. Lush describes it as 'Hip, Heady, and Bohemian', and it really is, it reminds me of a sort of spicy 60's cologne. It's so lovely and interesting for this season.


So, these are my Autumn 2015 Favourites, I hope you have all enjoyed this post and I hope you're all having a lovely week!

Lots of love, 

Sam x






No comments:

Post a Comment