Thursday 24 September 2015

Autumn Photos 2015

Hello again everybody!

So, recently I have been absolutely obsessed with Autumn. Autumn is easily my favourite season. I love the vivid orange, green, and brown specked crunchy leaves. I love the frosty morning air, and the dewy grass that shimmers and glistens when the sunlight hits it. I love the cosy fluffy jumpers, the dressed down hair styles, muted latte and wine hued hats, berry lipsticks, and of course, the seasonal delicacy, the pumpkin spice latte! I've been going Autumn crazy lately and I wanted to share with you my personal favourite Autumn photos.

FYI: These are all my own, I have taken and edited these photographs myself, I don't want to say they're my own work because I'm not a professional photographer, so I will instead say these are my own original images and ideas! 









As yesterday was our first official day of Autumn, I wanted to take my son out on a beautiful walk so we could both get some fresh air, he could see all the beautiful colours, and I could take some fun snaps! Autumn is so dreamy and majestic, for me it beats all of the other seasons hands down. So what do you guys think? Which photo is your favourite? I'd love to know! Mine is either 2, 6, or 8! 

Do you guys have any plans for Autumn? All I know, is my family are going to do pumpkin carving this year, I'm going to make a pumpkin pie, probably go on a lot more Autumn walks, have a lot more PSL's, do some more Christmas shopping, buy some Autumn candles (please let me know if you have any to recommend! I'm thinking maybe Yankee Candle's Gingerbread Maple or Amber Moon?!) and my son Rhys will be having a Halloween party at his nursery so I will need to get him a really cute outfit for that.

I hope you guys have all had a really lovely summer, and that we all move forward into a very beautiful, and amazing Autumn! 

Lots of love,

Sam x







No comments:

Post a Comment