Friday 18 September 2015

Autumn/Christmas 2015 Wish List

Hello everybody! 

So, of late I have had major shopping envy. Contrary to popular belief, I don't really tend to but myself anything (nothing over the value of a fiver, anyway. Occasionally a nice bit of makeup or a top if I'm going to be wearing them everyday, but that's about it). 

Recently my son has started nursery. He gets an afternoon a week at a nice little nursery in town. I do tend to stay in town during that time as my flat is half an hour away as it is, so I like to have a look around the shops, eat my lunch in peace, possibly meet a friend, and take my laptop into Starbucks and cheekily mooch off their wifi. Rhys is a year and a half old now, and during that time I have not once used a proper handbag because I've just been using his baby changing bag for practicality. But now he's a bit bigger and I do get a little bit of time to myself now, I can actually justify getting myself a new bag and purse for when I'm out and about!



I'm in love with this cute, reasonably priced Ted Baker Lainey Cross Body Handbag. I love how sleek and sturdy it is, it's generously sized for a small bag, and I really love how smart it is, and the fact it will go with everything, and is really practical. I also really like, as a vegan, that it isn't made of leather, so for me it's absolutely perfect. I didn't know handbag envy was a thing, but now, I know it's definitely very real.

I'm also really into Yankee Tarts at the moment and would really like a pretty Tart Burner for them. I've spotted this one on Yankee Candle's UK page for £12.50 and it's so cute and pretty, I love it. 


Something else I'd really like is a pretty nude pink lipstick. I don't think I've ever owned one, if I'm honest! Not like a light pretty nude pink one anyway, which is exactly what this Chanel one is. It's so gorgeous. 


I'd also absolutely adore the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Taupe. My eyebrows never go HD with the products I am using which is dissapointing as well defined eyebrows look so immaculate.


If any of my close friends or family are reading this, Christmas is only 15 weeks away! (Hint, hint!) but honestly these are all so classic, timeless and beautiful they're just perfect. I could still be using these when I'm 90. They would never go out of fashion and they're just gorgeous. I am so desperate for the handbag and lipstick I think my life depends on them. 

As a final wish list item, I'd really like The Body Shop's Honey Bronzer. I love that it's such a nice, light, natural shade. I do use bronzer for my contour but I'm not into an overly heavy contour look, but just something fresh and pretty would be perfect, like this shade is. When it gets to Autumn and Winter I do need a little bit of warmth added to my face, and I feel like this wouldn't look too overpowering, which would be perfect!


So that's my (somewhat expensive!) Autumn/Christmas 2015 Wish List! I hope you guys are all having a lovely weekend!

Sam x












No comments:

Post a Comment