Tuesday 29 September 2015

MUA Bronze and Sculpt Contour Kit Review

Hello everybody! Firstly I would like to apologise for my lack of recent posts this past week. My son has started doing full afternoon sessions at nursery, I've had driving lessons and have been studying to take my theory too, as well as just being a busy mum with a million things to do all the time! Even I'm my spare time I've just been having to clean the house, and catch up on the back log of washing, but we've been out of the house so much I've just not had time to blog anything!

Today I'm going to review the MUA Bronze and Sculpt Contour Kit for you.


I bought this in Superdrug for £5, as I was in dire need of a good bronzer and highlighter but I didn't want to spend too much, as I also needed a foundation and concealer too. 

So, the first thing that made this stand out to me, in a shop full of cheaply priced bronzers, was the packaging. It's in a beautiful gold compact with a mirror inside and has that satisfying 'snap' when you close the lid. I found that this was presented so nicely, as all the other bronzers were in those crappy looking clear round containers, and for me it really made it stand out from the crowd, so I had to swatch it. 

Inside the compact are two layers. The first layer is the highlight which is a beautiful champagne gold colour, with a beautiful sheen to it. 

The second layer underneath is a deeply pigmented cocoa brown bronzer, and it's so lovely it leaves a really natural beautiful contour. This is what the products look like on! I think this is such a lovely kit for people who don't like heavy contours (although the palette is definitely build-able so you could have a stronger contour if you want, but I personally wanted a more natural look) and it is so reasonable priced you really can't go wrong!


I will definitely be repurchasing this contour kit when I run out. It's so lovely, easy to use, and blendable, and I love how it looks on my skin. It also lasted all day, and there are two shades to choose from - I chose Light/Medium as I have very fair skin, but there was also Medium/Dark.

I really recommend this product, if you're looking to try out a good contour kit and don't want to break the bank, then you will not be dissapointed with this. 

Lots of love, Sam x







No comments:

Post a Comment