Tuesday 22 September 2015

Neal's Yard Geranium & Orange Body Lotion Review

Hello everybody! Recently I bought the October 2015 Issue of InStyle Magazine. I rarely buy magazines, but it was in my shopping trolley before I'd even realised I'd put it there. That reason is because it came with a free full size Neal's Yard product, and I am a sucker for Neal's Yard (seriously, I was eyeing up many an item on their UK website just last night)! I adore Neal's Yard. I really like that all of their products are 100% organic and most are also vegan. It's important to me (as a vegan) that I switch to more cruelty free and vegan beauty products, which I am doing gradually, with the help of Neal's Yard, Lush, and The Body Shop! 


InStyle Magazine was £3.99, and I'm so glad I picked it up. The Geranium & Orange Body Lotion smells so amazing. It's beautiful, fresh, slightly floral, with a hint of orange, and it's just one of those clean and comforting, high quality products that you would expect from Neal's Yard. 
I also really love that it is a full size product, it's a huge 100ml bottle (which you NEVER get free with a magazine!) and is the kind of luxury body moisturiser that smells so good I would try to save it for special occasions only and would last me a really long time! For less than a fiver you really cannot go wrong with it, I really really love it! I was going to be doing a monthly favourites soon and I know this is genuinely going to make an appearance, I absolutely love it!
As for the texture, it's not sticky or tacky like a lot of body moisturisers can be. This is a smooth, creamy, light, velvety texture. It feels just like a beautifully made high quality product. 
I also love the simple design of the tube. The modest background colour, a simple logo, and a product name is all that there really needs to be. A lot of brands go really overboard with the designs and print the product name in every language and add a lot of fancy long words, so I really like that it's simple, you know what you're getting, and it looks really lovely, too. 

My Verdict:

Neal's Yard Geranium & Orange Body Lotion is a beautiful, high quality product. With a floral top note, and a hint of orange, it smells comforting and cleansing. 
This smooth and creamy moisturiser feels amazing on your skin. It's organic, it's vegan, and it's suitable for all skin types. It's ethically produced and is kind on the environment. It's an absolutely beautiful guilt free moisturiser and I will definitely be repurchasing it. I'm so impressed with the quality of the product, I genuinely wish I'd picked up another! Top marks to Neal's Yard.

Lots of love, 

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment