Sunday 18 October 2015

Primark A/W 2015 Wish List

Hello Everybody!

One thing I love about Primark, is that year after year they always continue to come out with really lovely, fashionable items. To me, every year they out-do themselves, every season is better than the last. This Autumn/Winter, there have been so many things I am absolutely loving in Primark. I'm going there later on this week so I wanted to have a look at their current stock and see if there was anything that caught my eye, and it's safe to say that quite a few things did!

Firstly was this mustard skinny jumper. The skinny material is so much more flattering than a chunky knit, and I have wanted to wear mustard coloured clothing for years, but being pale and blonde, it has always made me look really drained. So this year, where I'm pale and have dark hair, I'm hoping I can pull it off so I'm going to get this and hope for the best!


Secondly, was this burgundy-red tasseled bucket bag. I just think it looks so unique and much more expensive and stylish than it actually is! As it's limited edition I'm really hoping I can find one because I think they're just so cool. I've never owned a bag like this so hopefully I will be able to get my hands on one!


Thirdly, is this gorgeous pair of tan heeled boots. I just think these will look so nice with blue skinny jeans tucked in, and the mustard jumper at the top, with the bucket bag! I think together these will look so cool and autumnal. With the obligatory Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte in your hands, of course.


There are also so many gorgeous dresses this season!! Frankly, I want them all. But these are my top three!




Last but not least, a Christmas scented candle would go down a treat. Who doesn't love the cosy scent of cinnamon and spices during the colder seasons?!


I cannot wait to head to Primark! I'm genuinely so excited to pick up these goodies! The nearest Primark to me is seventy miles away so we tend to plan our trips there seasonally. Roll. On. Friday. 

Lots of Love,

Sam x







No comments:

Post a Comment