Tuesday 17 November 2015

November Glossybox 2015

Hello Everybody!

I'm just going to jump straight in here, I'm so, so pleased with what I got in my November 2015 Glossybox. 


I'm going out on Saturday night to dinner with a friend, and everything I got in my Glossybox, I can use for Saturday.

The first thing I saw, which I've not yet tried but looks really impressive, is the MUA Eyeshadow Palette. There are twelve shades, just as there are in the Urban Naked Palette, but what I like about this one (as well as the price!) is that as well as your standard muted brown shades, there are also dusky soft pinks, golds, and gorgeous vivid darker colours. It also comes with an eyeshadow applicator, but let's be honest, who uses those? I much prefer a brush as I usually wear two eyeshadows, blended out. But the palette looks really good and I can't wait to try it Saturday!


The second thing I saw was the Eylure Naturalites Lashes. As you might have guessed from my blog name, I love, love, love, me some lashes! Specifically, I really love natural looking lashes, as you can wear them day time or night time, and they wouldn't look out of place. They're so versatile and to me, they just enhance your natural beauty. You don't even have to wear any other eye makeup with these, they just look so good on their own. I love wearing lashes in the day time as it makes me feel so much more put together. I was going to buy a pair of these for Saturday so I'm so pleased I got them in my Glossybox - It's definitely saved me a trip to Boots!


Hiding underneath the lashes, was a Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the shade Nude Attitude. I feel like this box was a little bit Kylie Jenner Inspired, with the muted brown eyeshadow palette, the natural lashes, and nude lipstick! It's obviously only a fraction of what she probably paid, but I feel like you could definitely do some Kylie inspired makeup looks with the November Glossybox. This Revlon lipstick does look like it's a lovely nude shade, but I'll probably wear a dusky pink Lipliner like Kylie does, to accentuate it.


The next product I picked up, was the Emite Makeup Diamond Heart Illuminating Base Primer. I don't tend to wear primer during the day, as my makeup only tend to run when I get too warm, but I live in a cold area so that never really happens. But since we're going for dinner in a probably hot little restaurant, for me, it's better to wear primer, just to help keep my makeup in place. I also really like that it's illuminating, so I'm really hoping it will give me a pretty, dewy glow.


The final item, was the very sweetly packaged Royal Apothic Moisturising Body Creme. I have to admit, I hasn't realised it was a body creme, I thought it was a hand cream! I like to take hand creams with me when I go out as I really hate to get dry hands, so even though this isn't a hand cream, I'm going to pack it in my bag and take it with me on Saturday.


So that was everything I got in my November 2015 Glossybox! I hope you guys have enjoyed this post, and seeing what I recieved (I love Glossybox related posts!) and I will see you all very soon!

Lots of Love,

Sam x









No comments:

Post a Comment