Wednesday 2 December 2015

November 2015 Beauty Favourites

Hello Everybody!

I have had such an amazing November. I've had a trip to London, had a couple of nights out, seen my old friends, consumed copious amounts of wine, redecorated my flat once I came home, and I've done a lot of Christmas shopping, which always puts me in a good mood! So today I wanted to share with you my favourites that I have been loving this November.

Firstly, I love my Eylure Fleur De Force lashes so much they're literally my favourite false eyelashes ever. I have worn these on both nights out that I've had, the first was to a club, the second night was a date to a restaurant, and I've worn these lashes out in the day time a lot too. They're so versatile, they look so natural and beautiful and they just look appropriate for anything. They make me feel like I look much more immaculate and honestly I cannot get enough of them. I've bought three pairs this November alone, and I will keep going back to them as my go-to lashes. They're so comfortable you forget you're wearing them!


Secondly, the Divine Dark Batiste Dry Shampoo is so nice. It actually smells a little chocolatey to me. I really love this particular version, as I dyed my hair dark from blonde a few months ago, and the normal versions of Batiste seem as though they're designed for light hair, and they've got quite a powdery look and texture to them which don't cover up my roots or boost my hair at all! The Divine Dark Batiste however is just so much better for my hair, it's been such a godsend while the weather has been all cold and wet!


My third favourite is Kylie Jenner's Lip Combination. Typically, I would place my Mac order the day before she announces her lip kits, but I prefer Mac anyway because it's such high quality and everyone just loves Mac! So Kylie uses the lip pencil in Soar, and both lipsticks in the shades Velvet Teddy, and Brave. I ordered the lip pencil in the shade Soar which is a pink based nude, and the lipstick Brave as it was one I've previously owned and I know it's flattering on me. I love Soar and Brave together, it's such a demure, yet classy and immaculate look. 


Fashion-wise, I've been loving (and still am loving, and will probably love forever), my Primark tan heeled boots. I love tan leather, I feel like it's so much more flattering than black, and I love that these look classic and cool and the heel is surprisingly comfortable and sturdy. These were only £18 and I bought them (I think) in October, but I've worn these during the day time and night time and they're again really versatile. 


So these have been my November favourites, I hope you guys have all enjoyed reading the products I've been loving! Also here's a recent selfie to show you all the lip combo, I really love it as it's still subtle but it's also just enough colour! 


Hope you are all having an amazing week, and are looking forward to an incredible Christmas!

Lots of Love,

Sam x









No comments:

Post a Comment